Saturday, November 11, 2017

Just Dreaming

Kobi,

Last night you were in my dreams. I woke up crying. It was all too much for me to take.

For the majority of the dream we were trying to find a way to revive you. We were running through the cemetery with all of our gear and equipment and reading books. We were trying everything we could to bring you back. Till someone said, is it really a good idea to bring someone back who is riddled with bullet holes? And for some reason, that made us stop. I then started to lead a raid on a house in Indianapolis filled with who I thought may have killed you. We ran through arresting several suspects, and then I punched one in the face.

After those 2, already consuming parts of my dream, I walked in to a concert, and you were standing there, I looked you up and down, remembering how you look perfectly, and I said, "You're still here?" You said "Yes"and you smiled that big smile of yours.

I woke up to Ally crying for me, I rolled away from Casey and cried as quietly as I could.

I wish I could bring you back. I wish I could walk up to anywhere and see you standing there. I wish this was all just a really bad dream. I ache to talk to you so very badly.

I love you Kobi Lee.

Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presence

 Kob, I finished the last of my assignments today. I have a final on Thursday, and then I'm done. It feels so surreal but I'm also s...